Mobile Drawer Trigger

Mobile Search


Schools Nav

Skip To Main Content

Top Search

Utility Container

Main Container


Am I eligible to apply for enrollment?

To apply for the Janesville International Education Program you will need to consider the following questions:

  • Can I get a passport to leave my home country?
  • Do I meet the standards to get a visa for travel to the United States?
  • Can I prove that I am physically and emotionally healthy?
  • Will I have enough money before going to the United States to pay for fees?

Visit the US Department of Homeland Security to learn more.

You must provide an official immunization record and full medical report completed by your physician/doctor that contains the information on our Health Form.  And you must provide proof of adequate health and travel insurance prior to leaving your home country.  Click on this Health Insurance link for all the mandatory minimum requirements of coverage.